Why We Like The SH-GR7W Mountain Bike Shoe
We're into the Shimano SH-GR7W Mountain Bike Shoe not just because we like a trail shoe for flat pedals, but also because we have high standards for grip and protection that this shoe matches. The Michelin rubber outsole offers the most grip on the pedal and the ground while a molded cap adds toe protection. A stretchy, mesh collar around the ankle guards from any debris, and a perforated synthetic upper with mesh provides heat management so we're never overheating. We also appreciate the walkability of the SH-GR7W, which strides well on and off the bike.
- Mountain bike shoe with excellent grip and protection
- Comfortable walkability, perforated mesh upper for heat management
- Molded cap for additional toe protection on your ride
- Stretch mesh ankle collar that keeps debris out
- Michelin rubber outsole that offers grip on the pedal and the pavement