Why We Like The S-Phyre RC9T Cycling Shoe
Built for track performance the Shimano S-Phyre RC9T Cycling Shoes give us a leg up at the local crit and track race scene. The index stiffness is right at the top of the Shimano scale with a 12 overall and gives us the most efficient platform to push off of. Dynalast design brings in a slightly modified foot position to give us the best possible power efficiency, and the proprietary heel cup is made to eliminate twisting in the shoe. Everything about the RC9 is built to maximize efficiency and make sure every watt from our legs is going right into the pedals.
- Stiff and supportive Shimano shoe for track and crit race efforts
- Anti-stretch upper material provides a consistent fit the entire race
- Carbon midsole is rated to the max stiffness rating of 12
- Single boa dial makes a firm heel fit while strap cinches down toes
- Anti-slip heel removes twisting motion while pedaling
- Lower stack height in footbed promotes better power transfer