Why We Like The Shimano RX801 LE Flint Hills Cycling Shoe
The Shimano RX801 Limited Edition Cycling Shoe represents the purple glow that develops as the night descends on the tallgrass prairie, inspiring us to push our boundaries during our training or gravel racing adventure. The stiff, lightweight carbon composite sole is optimized for power transfer through the entire pedal stroke, while the super-grippy rubber outsole offers the grip we need for off-bike confidence.
- A special edition gravel shoe for racing, training, and more
- Inspired by the sunset colors during June in the tallgrass prairie
- DYNALAST technology creates a smooth, efficient upstroke
- Carbon composite sole optimizes power transfer through the pedal
- Hike-a-bike sections are easier than ever with grippy rubber outsole
- A built-in heel stabilizer offers increased control
- Reinforced toe delivers protection from scuffs and scrapes
- BOA® Fit System with an Li2 dial ensures a secure fit
- Item #SHIU1IV
- Upper Material
- surround wrapping upper
- BOAÂ® Fit System with Li2 dials
- carbon composite sole, rubber outsole
- Cleat Compatibility
- SPD 2-bolt (not included)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 8.5] 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 3, 2023
- I've used it several times
I typically wear an 10.5 -11 street shoe. I went with the 44.5 for this one. I swapped insoles to a thinner one to make the perfect fit. I have low volume feet. I'd say the fit is narrow. I use for a gravel/ road shoe.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
June 1, 2023
The fit, the colors, LOVE
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
This shoe is SO great. First of all its a Shimano, so of course its amazing, but the colors for the limited edition are even better in person. Stoked to ride this shoe this year!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help