Rokko 12L Hydration Backpack
Of course the day you forget your pack is the day an hour-long cruise turns into an all-day epic, so remembering to bring the Shimano Rokko Hydration Backpack should always be at the top of your list. Calling the Rokko a hydration pack is selling it a little short, though, because while it does comfortably hold a reservoir and secure the hose to the shoulder strap, the main compartment is also big enough to hold a wind shell, food, and sunscreen. Shimano also integrated two side pockets for bottles, a fleece-lined pocket for your phone, and an internal pouch to keep tools, tubes, and patches organized and easy to reach.
The Rokko isn't all about what you can fit into it, though. The included two-liter hydration reservoir keeps water close at hand for the hottest summer rides, while a magnetic clip prevents the hose from going rogue. A helmet carrier and sunglasses clip let you stash extra gear on the outside of the pack, and the stowaway raincover pulls out of the bottom stash to keep all your gear dry when dry and dusty singletrack is transformed into a muddy river. If your day's ride is an urban commute instead of a trail ride, the Rokko's light clip and reflective details light up the night, to help ensure you don't get run off the road by inattentive motorists.
- Versatile hydration pack for mountain, road, or commute rides
- Air mesh back panel and ergonomic straps add stable, cool comfort
- Hydration reservoir brings along a whopping two liters of water
- Helmet and light clips free up space on the inside
- Sternum and waist strap adjust easily for an exact fit
- Multiple pockets use glove-friendly zippers for easy access