Why We Like The RC502 Limited Edition Cycling Shoe
Shimano's mid-range RC502 Limited Edition Cycling Shoe is just what we want for long rides and training days. The goal with this shoe is to eliminate foot pain and enhance support with the right balance of width and arch support. The RC502 is constructed from durable synthetic leather uppers that resist flex and stretch over time, and mesh panels make for a highly breathable design should the weather turn from warm to hot, then hotter. A Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap secure our foot while eliminating pressure, and a carbon-reinforced nylon sole improves stiffness so we're never wasting watts.
- A mid-range road cycling shoe that eliminates discomfort and pain
- Synthetic leather uppers don't flex and stretch over time
- Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap fits securely over our foot
- Mesh panels and perforations enhance breathability
- Midsole utilizes minimalist stack height for stabilization
- Carbon-reinforced nylon sole is stiff and supportive
- Limited edition design is a must-have for our collection
- Item #SHIU1DM
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, mesh
- Boa L6 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- low-stack height
- carbon fiber reinforced nylon, TPU cover
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 8.5oz (241g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.