Why We Like The RC5 Cycling Shoe
Coffee in hand and all kitted up, the final step to prepping for our morning ride is to slip on and dial in the RC5 Cycling Shoe from Shimano. This shoe offers the power we need to push ourselves to our limit, but also the comfort we want when it's 6 a.m. and we're still dreaming of our comforter and pillow. The durable synthetic leather uppers don't flex and stretch with time, and mesh panels give us a breathability boost when it's set to hit 100-degrees by mid-morning. This shoe's Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap disperses pressure away from the instep to offer support through every pedal stroke, and a carbon-reinforced nylon sole creates a stiff feel for saving every watt of power we can.
- Shimano's shoe for stiff support that doesn't waste watts
- Synthetic leather uppers keep their shape over time and add comfort
- Boa dial and hook-and-loop strap fits our shoe snug as a bug
- Mesh panels and perforations in the upper increase breathability
- Carbon-reinforced sole offers strength and support for pedaling