Why We Like The RC300 Limited Edition Cycling Shoe
With a limited edition color, the RC300 Cycling shoe from Shimano receives a fresh look for indoor and outdoor miles. The RC300 offers a taste of high-performance race engineering at a budget-friendly cost and sits in Shimano’s mid-level cycling range as an upgrade to the entry-level RC1. Now equipped with a BOA L6 dial, which offers incremental adjustments to fine-tune the fitting, the RC300 pedals into a race-ready territory. Underneath, you’ll find reliable power transfer to the pedals with the fiberglass reinforced nylon sole, and the Rubber XC racing pattern gives you extra grip for clicking into pedals and walking around.
For comfort mile after mile, Shimano integrates the midsole to the upper for a seamless fit and unified form that stabilizes your foot during high power efforts. The RC300 is compatible with 3-bolt cleats for the traditional road pedal platform.
- Value-packed supportive training and road cycling shoe, limited edition color
- Stiff nylon sole efficiently transfers power to the pedals
- Durable and breathable upper offers and comfortable and stable fit
- Boa dial cinches down easily with one-hand operation
- Low stack height makes for a low profile and efficient platform
- Item #SHIU1BM
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- BOA L6 dial
- fiberglass infused nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 38] 7.8oz (220g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.