RC3 Cycling Shoe
As you’re tallying up the category upgrade points or gaining a deeper passion for cycling and needing higher performance gear, we suggest looking first into your shoe system. The RC3 Cycling Shoe sits at Shimano’s mid-level cycling range, offering more of a race-worthy construction, while still not dipping into your piggy bank too deeply. As an upgrade to the entry-level RC1, the RC3 receives a Boa L6 dial, which offers more incremental adjustments to fine-tune the fitting than the traditional hook-and-loop strap. You’ll still find reliable power transfer to the pedals with the fiberglass reinforced nylon sole, and the Rubber XC racing pattern gives you extra grip for clicking in and walking around.
For comfort mile after mile, Shimano integrates the midsole to the upper for a seamless fit and unified form that stabilizes your foot during high power efforts. The RC3 is compatible with 3-bolt cleats for the traditional road pedal platform.
- Entry-level racing shoe drops those performance watts
- Stiff nylon sole efficiently transfers power to the pedals
- Durable and breathable upper offers and comfortable and stable fit
- Boa dial cinches down easily with one-hand operation
- Low stack height makes for a low profile and efficient platform