RC1 Cycling Shoe
The women’s specific Shimano RC1 Cycling Shoe takes out a bit of the extra room from the male version for a more tailored fit and combines that with a value-packed design that spins nicely between gym class and on-road riding. Designed to work with your 3-bolt cleat/pedal platform fits many at-home bike trainers and standard road pedals. Three offset hook-and-loop straps close down to provide a secure and performance-focused fit while keeping a refined and aerodynamic profile. The moderate stiffness of the fiberglass reinforced nylon sole, combined with opening the straps after your interval session, provides a pleasant walking experience compared to highly stiff carbon-soled shoes on the market. The perforated synthetic upper breathes and cleans easily after early spring rides on semi-damp roadways.
- Value-packed road cycling shoe for indoor and outdoor cycling
- Moderately stiff nylon sole transfers power on the bike
- Breathable and refined upper cleans well after damp-weather miles
- Strap closures add simplicity and tasteful lines
- 3-bolt compatibility for at-home bike trainers and common road-style pedals