Why We Like The RC1 Cycling Shoe
The women’s specific Shimano RC1 Cycling Shoe takes out a bit of the extra room from the male version for a more tailored fit and combines that with a value-packed design that spins nicely between gym class and on-road riding. Designed to work with your 3-bolt cleat/pedal platform fits many at-home bike trainers and standard road pedals. Three offset hook-and-loop straps close down to provide a secure and performance-focused fit while keeping a refined and aerodynamic profile. The moderate stiffness of the fiberglass reinforced nylon sole, combined with opening the straps after your interval session, provides a pleasant walking experience compared to highly stiff carbon-soled shoes on the market. The perforated synthetic upper breathes and cleans easily after early spring rides on semi-damp roadways.
- Value-packed road cycling shoe for indoor and outdoor cycling
- Moderately stiff nylon sole transfers power on the bike
- Breathable and refined upper cleans well after damp-weather miles
- Strap closures add simplicity and tasteful lines
- 3-bolt compatibility for at-home bike trainers and common road-style pedals
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #SHIU1BE
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, mesh
- hook-and-loop straps
- fiberglass reinforced nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 38] 7.2oz (204g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help