RC1 Cycling Shoe
Shimano’s entry-level RC1 Cycling Shoe hits the sweet spot between spin-class readiness and budget-minded touring. With an eye on simplicity and comfort, the three offset hook-and-loop straps close down to provide a secure and performance-focused fit while keeping a refined and aerodynamic profile. The moderate stiffness of the fiberglass reinforced nylon sole, combined with opening the straps after your interval session, provides a pleasant walking experience compared to highly stiff carbon-soled shoes on the market. The perforated synthetic upper breathes and cleans easily after early spring rides on semi-damp roadways. The RC1 is equipped to pair with 3-bolt cleat systems making it ideal for road-specific cycling or your at-home trainer.
- Performance-minded entry-level road cycling shoe
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon sole balances stiffness and walking comfort
- Strap closures for ease of use and clean silhouette
- Breathable upper vents well in and out of spin class
- Surround wrapping structure provides a secure fit