Why We Like The IC3 Cycling Shoe
If you are a cycling enthusiast but want to maintain normal walking ability when off the bike, then the soft-sole of the Shimano IC3 Cycling Shoe will captivate your heart. The sneaker-style cycling shoe features everything needed to clip-in to the spin bike or two-bolt SPD pedal on your own whip without the super stiff sole that makes walking clunky. Securing the feet for high-performance is the strong, single BOA L6 dial connected to a broad instep strap for comfort and stability in high-energy cycling efforts. Breathable mesh on the top sheds heat and moisture as the intensity increases, and the subtle styling of the IC3 helps blend back into the everyday environments with ease if you forget your standards sneaker at home.
- Cycling sneaker that walks easy and spins powerfully
- Breathable mesh upper for intense workout heat management
- Single Boa dial with broad tightening strap for comfort and support
- Walkable sole and midsole for ease of wear from house to studio
- Two-bolt cleat style fits most spin class pedal systems
- Item #SHIU1AX
- Upper Material
- synthetic, sock mesh
- Boa L6
- stability plate
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt spd
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 38] 10.2oz (300g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cycling, commuting, mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.