GRX ST-RX600 Shifter
In the two years since Shimano began developing their GRX group, gravel riding has become steadily more popular as its own distinctive option, despite the lack of components dedicated solely to its class. Designed with plenty of feedback in mind from those riders who have been given the choice between a mix of components, road or cyclocross groupsets, the GRX ST-RX600 Shifter & Disc Brake Caliper is a stand-out component from Shimano's new groupset. Riders will see that same lightweight shifting action we have come to expect from road shifters, not to mention outstanding grip and control with a gravel-inspired, ergonomic design.
Made to tackle long gravel rides, dirt roads and singletracks, the RX600 levers are a perfectly viable alternative to the slightly higher-cost RX810 levers. Superior handling and comfort are delivered due to its lightweight shifting capabilities and a refined lever shape reminiscent of road racing components. The RX600's hydraulic calipers also provide impressive braking power with Ice Tech brake pads that reduce heat. Thanks to the lever's adjustable reach, riders will achieve greater control over rocky washboards.
- Mechanical shifters and hydraulic disc calipers for gravel riding
- Designed for use with Shimano GRX 2 x 11 mechanical drivetrains
- Anti-slip lever surface increases grip, control and confidence
- Ergonomic, refined lever design improves comfort
- One-Way Bleeding technology makes for simple maintenance and setup
- Inclues one shifter and one pre-bled, flat-mount caliper
- Purchase both left and right for a complete set