The Shimano FC-MT900 Crankset is designed to work with the new 12-speed XTR drivetrain, representing a more affordable alternative to the flagship XTR M9100 cranks. While not as light as the XTR M9100 crankset, it actually weighs less than the previous generation while offering the improved efficiency and chain retention of Shimano's revised chainring design. And most importantly, it's compatible with the XTR 12-speed chain and cassette.
The crankset is constructed using Shimano's proven Hollowtech II forged aluminum crank arms, offering an ideal balance of stiffness and low weight. It uses Shimano's new direct-mount chainring interface, making for quick and easy chainring swaps as well as optimal power transfer when you're hammering on the pedals. This particular model is designed for bikes with 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing, and features the appropriate 52mm Boost chainline.
- A trustworthy alternative to the XTR M9100 crankset
- Redesigned chainring improves chain retention and efficiency
- Hollow-forged aluminum crank arms for stiffness and low weight
- Compatible with XTR 12-speed chain and cassettes
- Direct-mount interface for easy chainring swaps
- Designed for bikes with 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing
- Bottom bracket not included