Why We Like The Dura-Ace FC-R9200-P Power Meter Crankset
Cyclists who want to dive into the details of a solid training session need to rely on the accuracy of power meters, and Shimano has ensured that the Dura-Ace FC-R9200-P Power Meter Crankset doesn't fall short of our needs. Details such as left and right balance are recorded so we can dissect our movements and learn from each session. This power meter's integrated and rechargeable Li-ion battery provides roughly 300 hours of use before needing to be recharged, and it's all safely wrapped up in a waterproof design. Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity ensures an easy setup, and the software automatically compensates for temperature changes, which means we get the same reading accuracy on a crisp fall morning as we do in the dead of summer.
- The crankset that records data for our training sessions
- ANT+ and Bluetooth LE for transmission and firmware updates
- Simple zero offset calibration with a switch on transmitter
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for up to 300 hours of ride time
- User-friendly training partner for big mile or fast-paced days
- Item #SHIU1EE
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 54/40t, 52/36t, 50/34t
- BB Type
- [recommended threaded] BB-R9100, [recommended press-fit] SM-BB92-41B
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- Shimano 12-speed road
- Claimed Weight
- [54/40t] 774g, [52/36t] 752g, [50/34t] 745g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help