Dura-Ace 9100 C40 Carbon Road Wheelset
We’ve come to expect a lot from Dura-Ace wheels — speed, performance, value — and the 9100 C40 Carbon Road Tubular Wheelset is no exception. With responsive acceleration, improved drive rigidity and ultra-light carbon rims, this wheelset is the perfect option for your ride. The C40 wheelset was engineered for the next generation of race bike, and it will offer outstanding performance on climbs with superior control hitting those descents.
A 35mm rim depth ups your game by offering balanced low inertia and aerodynamics, and also increasing that feeling of solidity. You’ll see responsiveness and speed, along with the capacity to manage varied terrain. A stiffer wheel enhances forward, side-to-side power transfer so you’re not wasting watts on an endurance ride.
Riders’ worst enemies are drag and inertia, but the C40 is designed to combat those elements through aerodynamic features and reduced rolling resistance. This wheelset is fast without impeding climbing abilities and offers superior power transfer. Like the C35, the C40 centers its weight at the hubs to reduce rim and rotational weight, leaving you free to pick up the pace.The C40 wheelset claims a combined weight of 1,508g and it’s made up of anodized alloy that has gone through a guarded carbon laminate process, then fused with variable carbon layers to boost structural integrity and increase stability. The combined materials offer more rigidity and support while maintaining a weight-conscious model. The result is a lightweight rim that’s durable and comfortable.
- Tubular carbon road wheelset that is lightweight and aerodynamic
- 35mm rim depth ups speed and maintains on clilmbs
- Forged aluminum and carbon laminate increases stiffness
- Aluminum brake track offers reliable braking in all weather
- Titanium freehub body reduces weight
- Item #SHI00DI
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [external] 20.8mm
- Brake Compatibility
- Front Axle
- Rear Axle
- bladed, butted, straight-pull
- Spoke Count
- [front] 16, [rear] 21
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 1lb 5.8oz (674g), [rear] 1lb 13.4oz (834g), [set] 3lb 5.2oz (1508g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
- 2 skewers, 4 brake pads, 2 valve extenders, 1 cassette spacer, 4 bolts, 4 rubber gaskets, 2 valve rattle stoppers, 2 spoke tools, 2 wheel bags, pre-taped
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help