Why We Like The Shimano 105 ST-R7170 Di2 Shift/Hydraulic Brake Lever
Shimano's new 105 ST-R7170 Di2 Shift/Hydraulic Brake lever gets us up to speed with Shimano's time-tested Di2 system, in a more wallet-friendly package. The 105 Di2 lever utilizes the ergonomics and aerodynamics of the Dura-Ace shifter to encourage a comfortable hand position and slice through the wind. Wireless Di2 technology gives us reliable and lightning-fast shifting for when things get hairy in the paceline. As an added bonus, we no longer have to run around looking for a charging cable since the lever operates off of long-lasting coin batteries.
- Wireless Di2 left/front shift/brake lever for use with hydraulic brakes
- Aerodynamic and ergonomic hood design decreases hand fatigue
- Powered by two easy-to-find CR1632 coin batteries
- 16.4mm reach adjust lets us dial in our perfect hand position
- Light on the front of the lever allows for quick battery level checks
- Item #SHIU1H9
- Crankset Compatibility
- 2x12 speed
- Compatible Components
- 105 Di2 R7100 series, [brake caliper] BR-R7170, [brake hose kit] SM-BH90-J-SSR, SM-BH90-JK-SSR
- Claimed Weight
- 7.5oz (212g)
- shift/brake lever
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- Manufacturer Part Number
- road cycling, gravel, cyclocross, commuting
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov