105 ST-R7025 Hydraulic STI Shifter and Disc Brake Caliper
Shimano's 105 7000-series groupset feels more in line with Ultegra and Dura-Ace than ever before, especially when it comes to the 105 ST-R7025 Hydraulic STI Shifter and Disc Brake Caliper. While Shimano's previous 105-level RS505 hydraulic levers did their braking job just fine, the ergonomics weren't stellar and shifting wasn't quite as responsive as their mechanical counterparts. These revised R7025 levers have improved ergonomics for more comfortable braking, and feature a shorter lever throw for crisper shifting compared to the previous generation. The new R7070 caliper offers consistent braking performance and better heat
dissipation than the previous generation, which is due in part to the
inclusion of Ice-Tech brake pads.
Compared to the current standard-size R7020 hydraulic levers, these R7025 levers are a bit smaller and the reach is 4mm closer to the handlebar. This allows riders with smaller hands to brake comfortably without needing to rotate their hands forward to grab the lever, resulting in more control when braking.
- Shimano 105 R7025 hydraulic shifter/lever & R7070 flat-mount caliper
- Enjoy the power and control of hydraulic disc brakes on or off-road
- Brake lever ergonomics are improved compared to previous generation
- Caliper offers strong braking and improved heat dissipation
- R7025 lever has 4mm shorter reach and smaller lever blade than R7020
- Same light shifting operation as top-tier Ultegra & Dura-Ace
- Comes pre-bled, but bleeds are easy and clean
- Rotors and brake adapters not included