For 2019 the designers at Shebeest took their popular Triple S Classic Fit short, tweaked a few things here and there, and created the Ultimo Short with all of the tech of the fan-favorite, and then some. The Ultimo uses the same fit and fabrics, with a supportive blend of nylon and spandex throughout the main body, ideal for wicking away perspiration, and pairs it with articulated panels built for comfort in the saddle. No-feel flatlock seams carry on throughout, just like in the Triple S, reducing chafing and irritation, but things see a major upgrade in the chamois department. Shebeest employs its newer Shelastic 1.0 chamois with four-way-stretch, built to allow the pad to conform to your body when you're putting down max efforts, without interfering with your pedal stroke. Wide fabric wings at the side keep seams away from your most sensitive anatomy, elevating comfort while you ride, so all you have to think about is the tarmac ahead of you.
- A new bold short inspired by a Shebeest classic
- The Ultimo uses the Triple S body, but with upgrades
- Supportive blend of spandex and nylon stretch with you
- Nylon wicks away perspiration and breathes
- Flatlock seams keeps irritation to a minimum
- Upgraded new chamois offers better support on long rides
- Wide waistband and hems lock fit in place without cutting in