Kick the chill to the curb.
Spring into early-season riding with comfortable support — and a little extra coverage — with the Shebeest Petunia Capri for Women. Cut with strategic panels to mimic their shorter siblings, the Petunia Capri offer a high-cut back for coverage when you're in the drops, and gentle support while you ride, but with a longer 19-inch inseam that keeps you a little warmer when chilly spring breezes barrel through the trees. They're crafted with stretchy synthetic panels that have a knack for pulling away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable, with just a bit of extra flex on the inner thigh where you need a boost in range of motion.
To keep you feeling chafe-free Shebeest employs flatlock seams, and the fan-favorite Shelastic 2.0 chamois for cushion on all-day rides. The Shelastic 2.0 offers comfortable 4-way stretch that lets the pad conform to your body, and move with you so it doesn't interfere with your pedal strokes. On the sides you'll find wide fabric wings that extend beyond the cushion, keeping irritating seams away from sensitive skin to maximize your comfort all day. The capris are finished off with the details you've come to expect from Shebeest, like a contoured elastic-free waistband, back stash pocket, and soft-grip hems to keep things locked into place for the ride ahead.
- Light and supportive capris for when you need a little more
- Built to breathe and wick with synthetic panels
- Generous spandex content for comfort and range of motion
- High waist contoured back keeps you covered in the drops
- Soft-grip cuffs keeps hems locked into place
- Capri length gives you coverage on cool spring mornings
- Shelastic chamois with 4-way stretch cushions and conforms to your body