Indie Tank Top
The heat has been rolling in high this week, and if the meteorologist on channel 2 has any semblance of accuracy, things will only get hotter from here, but those triple-digit days shouldn't equal spinning on the trainer in the AC — instead toss on Shebeest's Indie Tank Top and take to the blacktop without fear of overheating. This airy top uses Big Hole Mesh for the back, allowing total breathability while you ride, and letting the sun kiss your skin. The front panel is built from Cool-touch Micro, which is a lightweight polyester blend that keeps wicking going in front, but offers a little more coverage. The back features a single stash pocket for keeping your snacks secure, or bringing along an extra bottle of sunscreen to keep savvy under the hot summer rays.
- An airy tank for taking on summer's hottest rides
- Large open mesh back lets the breeze in, and sweat out
- Cool-Touch micro polyester wicks away perspiration and dries
- Racerback cut allows total freedom of movement on the bike
- Single back stash pocket secures your spare sunscreen
- Drop-tail hem keeps you covered in the saddle