True 2500 Headlight
The True 2500 Headlight from Serfas is its brightest and most powerful light. Offering 2500 lumens of power, it also features an integrated USB outlet for on-the-go accessories charging of phones, cameras, or any other electronics that can recharge via a USB cable. Durable nylon and alloy construction provides superior shock resistance and durability and the extra capacity battery offers incredibly long run times to brighten your commuter or trail rides. It's very lightweight considering the amount of light it puts out and can be mounted on your handlebar or helmet offering a wide and bright beam pattern.
The brightness comes from a quartet of Cree XM-L LED bulbs behind a precision optical lens offering 4 modes so you can balance the right amount of light and battery life. The bulbs receive the juice they need from a rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery providing run times of up to 7.5 hours. Both the handlebar and helmet mount are tool-free offering easy install and removal. And to ensure that the LEDs stay cool for maximum life and brightness, the light comes equipped with Serfas' Ram Air Venting cooling system letting air flow through the light and a series of heat sink fins to keep the bulbs cool. An included wired remote lets you easily change modes and an optional port for a TL-80 Tail Light (sold separately) allows you to run a rear light as well.
- Light up the road or trail with this bright bike light
- Mounts tool-free to handlebars or helmet with included mounts
- The large capacity Li-On battery burns for 1.75hs on Overdrive mode
- USB outlet charges other devices as needed
- Ram Air Venting keeps LEDs bright and long lasting
- Wired remote lets you change modes with ease
- Optional port for TL-80 Tail Light (sold separately)