Good things come in small packages
If your training ride or commute starts before dawn or takes you past the sunset, you want to be as bright as possible so that drivers see you. The Serfas Thunderbolt Front Light is compact, yet bright enough so that you're seen and see your way.
Like its rear counterpart, the Thunderbolt Front Light is versatile enough to mount almost anywhere — from the handlebars to the fork. It's easily removable also so you won't have to fuss with it before your next race. The 16 micro (double-strength) LEDs provide up to 90 lumens in two steady and two flashing modes. Burn time ranges from 1.5 hours on high beam to 9 hours on low blink. When you get to work, it's quickly rechargeable via a USB cable. The silicone body weighs only 54 grams and is highly water resistant so you won't have to worry about rain.
The Serfas Thunderbolt Front Light is available in One color.
- USB-rechargeable headlight for road cycling
- Mounts virtually anywhere on the front of your bike
- 90 lumen LED strip creates a non-directional flood of light
- High, Low, High Flash, and Low flash modes
- Weights only 54 grams with bracket
- Water-resistant if you get caught in the rain