Why We Like The VT30 C Saddle
There's something romantic about setting off into the sunrise on a weekend morning with nothing but gravel under our wheels and a full day's worth of snacks in our rear pockets. This feeling only gets better when we've got a good saddle under our bum, and for us, with Selle SMP, that's the VT30 C Saddle. It's for cyclists with wide to medium sit bones who want a downturned nose for comfort in aggressive riding positions, should we decide to venture out on the tarmac or dabble in racing. A carbon-reinforced nylon body keeps the durability high, and unidirectional carbon fiber rails offer precise stiffness and low grams.
- The saddle we want for off-road riding, road cycling, and triathlons
- Ideal for riders with medium to wide sit bones with a 155mm width
- SSPU padding and an SVT Velvet Touch cover is comfortable
- Carbon-reinforced nylon 12 body increases durability
- Unidirectional carbon fiber rails reduce weight and improve strength
- Item #SLLA00S
- steel alloy
- carbon-reinforced nylon
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 9.9oz (280g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.