F20 Carbon Saddle
For maximum freedom and comfort, the F20 saddle by Selle SMP has your back. Selle SMP constructed this saddle with their latest patented ergonomic design. It offers quality without compromising comfort and performance. Special foamed elastomer with superb elasticity makes up the F20's padding, and its rails are constructed from aluminum for maximum lightness and powerful stiffness.
For riders with narrower pelvises, the F20 is the move for your next epic. Selle SMP constructed the F20 to allow for maximum freedom for forward and backward movements on the saddle. In comparison with the F30, it adapts better to riders with a narrower frame. This saddle is soft to the touch, compact, and durable enough to last through multiple seasons of rigorous riding. A high-performance microfiber offers quality resistance without cutting color. To overcome the most meticulous resistance and stability tests over time while providing necessary lightweight qualities in turn.
For stability and lightness, Selle SMP turns to a 7.1mm alloy rail that delivers excellent longitudinal elasticity. These rails also provide high resistance to mechanical stress and erosion, so you'll be worrying less about the life of your saddle. Selle SMP also offers a unidirectional "high modulus" carbon fiber rail. While still lightweight with strong resistance, carbon fiber is slightly more dear than alloy rails.
- Performance saddle that delivers lightness and stability
- Alloy or carbon fiber rails that are both lightweight and durable
- Nylon 12 fixing plates loaded with carbon fiber for robust security
- Nylon 12 body with carbon fiber that lasts through stability tests
- Special foamed elastomer with elasticity for softness and compression
- Black and colored versions of the F20 for variety