XL-R Superflow L
The XL-R Superflow L saddle is part of Selle Italia's off-road lineup featuring lightweight yet sturdy construction and a shape optimized for racking up miles and miles of singletrack with comfortable support. It has a forward-slanting nose for comfort while climbing, paired with a large center cutout designed to reduce pressure and improve bloodflow in the perinal area for long days in the saddle. At 145mm wide, this is the wider option of the two X-LR Superflow offerings.
With rails constructed from a blend of titanium and stainless steel, the XL-R Superflow L provides some shock absorption on rough trails while managing to improve durability and shed some weight compared to traditional saddle rails. The cushy double-density padding further mutes trail chatter and has a softer tip for uphill comfort, with higher density padding under the sit bones for more support when you're mashing on the pedals. The Fibra-Tek cover ensures longevity for years to come while helping keep the weight down, and comes with reinforced edges to protect the side of the saddle against impacts.
- Lightweight MTB saddle offering comfort on long rides
- Ti 316 rails drop weight while improving durability
- Tough microfiber cover withstands years of use
- Reinforced edges protect the cover from abrasion
- Double-density padding takes the edge off rough trails
- Large center cutout relieves perineal pressure