Why We Like The SP-01 TDF Boost Superflow Saddle
Paying homage to the Tour De France, the SP-01 TDF Boost Superflow Saddle is back with a limited edition graphic yet still features the same design of the traditional SP-1. We're big fans of its adaptive rear frame, as well as the short length that lightens our load thanks to its designs inspired by the automotive world. The saddle takes on a concept coined Suspension Link Movement, effectively supporting your pelvis' movements through your pedal stroke to elevate comfort while you spin—without compromising stability when the going gets tough and you need a platform you can count on.
- Bring futuristic tech to your race days with this iconic saddle
- Tour De France graphics represent cycling's biggest race
- Independent right-and-left tail flex supports pelvis movement
- Short length sheds bulk and drops down saddle weight
- Ti 316 rails are stiff, durable, and reliable for the long haul
- Large central cutout relieves perineal pressure through the miles
- Carbon-reinforced shell supports major pedaling efforts
- Fibra-Tek cover is built to hold up to abuse
- Item #SELA0CB
- Ti 316
- carbon-reinforced, composite
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [small] 130mm, [large] 146mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 188g, [large] 194g
- Manufacturer Part Number
- 067P801IKC002, 067P802IKC001
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help