SP-01 Boost Tekno Superflow Saddle
Selle Italia continues to out-do itself with their lightest road saddle yet, the SP-01 Boost Tekno Superflow. A slimmed-down version of the Tekno Superflow, the Boost eliminates the top padding and cover in favor of a fully carbon construction in this short saddle, weighing only 105g in the S3 width. The Boost Tekno features the same rear frame design as the Tekno, which allows independent flexing of the left and right sides of the saddle. This design allows the saddle to more comfortably support the alternating movements of your hips while pedaling, without compromising stability during more intense efforts. This technology is paired with a large center cutout that relieves perineal pressure and improves blood flow to the area, helping to reduce numbness or pain on long days in the saddle.
The oval carbon rails help dampen vibration from the road, while the carbon shell provides plenty of support for hard intervals or sprints. The SP-01 Tekno Superflow Saddle comes in two sizes to accommodate most rider's sit bone widths and is only recommended for road use.
- A pure race saddle with a unique flex-engineered design
- Rear sides of saddle flex independently to support hip movement while pedaling
- Center cutout relieves perineal pressure for comfort on long rides
- Carbon rails are impressively light and help absorb road vibration
- Full carbon shell provides a lightweight and supportive platform