SLR TM Boost Superflow Saddle
Unconventional. Selle Italia has never been a brand that sticks to a single mold and doesn't reach for progression. Where other saddle brands have stayed true to one shape, leather uppers, and steel rails, Selle has been striving to reach beyond, harnessing progress to its core. The SLR TM Boost Superflow Saddle is no different. It features a unique shape built to create comfort on road or mountain bike rides, with generous flex that's tuned to support you while you hammer on the pedals, and provide just enough pressure relief to keep you comfortable through long miles. It's built with a large central channel cutout, which may have shifted into the mainstream of saddles lately, however the channel is continued all the way to the end, offering better flex under pressure to mirror your body's movement when you're putting down serious efforts, while manganese rails provide enough support to make sure the saddle doesn't waiver under pressure. It comes in two sizes to accommodate different sized riders, and different width sit bones, enabling those with narrow and wide sit bones alike to enjoy the tuned flex and comfort of the SLR TM Boost Superflow.
- A futuristic saddle for gran fondos and mountain encounters alike
- Wide central cutout relieves pressure to the perineum
- Cutout continues through the back for naturally tuned flex
- Stiff manganese rails don't waiver under pressure
- Ride through the long miles with lightweight padding to damp chatter
- Durable Fibra-Tek cover resists abrasion and wear
- Two sizes available to accommodate different width sit bones
- Item #SELA09D
- carbon composite, nylon polymer
- Seat Length
- [small, large] 250mm
- Seat Width
- [small] 130mm, [large] 146mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 7.1oz (200g), [large] 7.2oz (205g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 13, 2023
First impressions are often deceiving
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
I’ve been on a saddle quest forever. I saw this recommended in a Francis Cade video and decided to give it a try. When it arrived in the mail, I had my doubts. I put it on my bike and it fits my derrière and it just works.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help