SLR Superflow L Saddle
There are few things more important in fitting a new bike than choosing the right saddle. It's often a laborious affair with all the complexity and false leads of a noir thriller, and there's no guarantee that it'll end happily. Selle Italia doesn't claim to have a single silver bullet for saddle fit, but it does manufacture options for riders across the spectrum of fit and preference to ensure that every ride has a happy beginning. With its generously oversized cut-out, wide rear basin, and claimed weight of under 200g, the SLR Superflow L Saddle meets the criteria of serious recreationalists and racers with wider hip bones and a preference for Selle Italia's perineum-saving relief channel design.
The saddle is built on a frame of titanium rails and a nylon/carbon composite body that conspire for just enough engineered flex to maintain comfort without a trampoline feel. Selle Italia lays in light padding with an eye toward straddling the same comfort-without-bounce line, and the face is wrapped with a durable synthetic that lets the rider shift through positions across the saddle's wide footprint but grips securely when the pedaling gets angry.
- Get the best possible riding experience out of your saddle
- Durable cover and light padding offers comfort without bounce
- Oversized cut-out and wide rear basin for the support you need
- Titanium rails and carbon composite body stabilize the ride
- SuperFlow relieves pressure in the perineal area for max comfort
- Absorption system eats up impact and vibrations from the road