Use Code GIRO20 For 20% Off One Full Price Item* See Details
This carousel displays a list of buttons that updates the main product image when a button is clicked
  • Options
  • Detail Images

Selle ItaliaSLR Lady Flow L Saddle - Women's

Sale 30% OffCurrent price:$139.99 Original price:$199.99

Item # SEL003A

Select options
  • Cancel
  • Select options
  • Black, L3 ($139.99)
  • 100% Guaranteed Returns
  • Free Shipping on orders over $50

Item # SEL003A

SLR Lady Flow L Saddle

If you're looking for a sturdy, supportive platform for doling out the watts and prefer to let your chamois do the cushioning instead of a squishy and power robbing, flexy saddle, we urge you to have a look at the Women's specific SLR Lady Flow L Saddle from Selle Italia. It provides the same attention to detail and lightweight build as its Men's counterpart with some slight refinements making it more accommodating for the female anatomy. This saddle is ready to rack up the racing and training miles and is slightly wider at 145mm, compared to the SLR Lady Flow S's 131mm width, favoring those with sit bones slightly further apart. The lightweight and firm shell holds up to seasons of riding and has just the right amount of padding to mute road noise.

Selle Italia adds 30% carbon fiber to help reinforce the other 70% nylon makeup for the shell. This lets it drop grams, add a touch of compliance, and increase strength. This tuned structure adds just enough give to take the edge off vibrations without it feeling like you have a squishy rear tire losing air. Its 275mm length lends plenty of real estate for moving around and getting comfortable while deeply aero in the drops or sitting upright, hands on the tops, grinding away up a precipitous climb. Its large center cutout will help relieve pressure on the perineum and other sensitive parts so you're able to ride in comfort for longer.

Underneath the durable Fibra-Tek microfiber cover is a touch more padding for the ischial bones helping to take the sting out of high-frequency vibrations over rough roads. The Fibra-Tek is long-wearing and easier to care for and lighter than leather covers. In one last concession to weight savings, the saddle is equipped with Selle Italia's TI 316 alloy 7mm rails, which allows this saddle to work with most seatposts and tip the scales at claimed 190-grams.

  • A comfortable, performance saddle for long training and racing
  • Carbon-reinforced nylon shell is lightweight and supportive
  • The Fibra-Tek cover is durable and weather-resistant
  • A large center cutout relieves pressure
  • The 145mm width is ideal for slightly wider sit bones
  • Ample padding takes the sting out of rough roads
  • TI 316 alloy rails boost strength and drops grams

Tech Specs
RailsTI 316 alloy
Shellcarbon fiber reinforced nylon
Seat Length275mm
Seat Width145mm
Recommended Useroad cycling
Manufacturer Warranty2 years

Actual Weight

Black, L3

Claimed Weight

Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.

Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead


Actual weights are measured in-house by the Competitive Cyclist team.

Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead

What do you think about this product?


>Rating: 5

Lighter and Comfy

I've used it several times
True to size

I got this for my wife to replace her aging Lady Gel Flow saddle. She says its just as comfortable and weighs alot less. The saddle is a tad longer and the cut out is wider but she says she doesnt notice any difference.