SLR Boost X-Cross Superflow Saddle
The SLR Boost X-Cross Superflow Saddle is an elite-level, off-road, adrenaline-seeking mountain bike companion that does everything but tag along for a social coffee-ride. This racing saddle is situated for aggressive cross-country courses, challenging cyclocross races, and is arguably versatile enough to be a favorite during short-course, unconventional criterium stages.
Selle Italia adds shock-absorbing tech that isolates the saddle body from the rails, reducing the impact the body takes from trial vibrations that you’ll find on off-road courses. The X-Cross is also 27mm shorter in length than Selle Italia’s road-specific, SLR lineup, to provide valuable maneuvering room in tight racing situations where freedom of movement is limited. Off-road racing disciplines aren't known to be gentle on equipment, so the X-Cross also boasts reinforced, SuperFabric inserts that run along its sides, helping increase its lifespan. And it achieves all of this in a competitive racing weight that won’t hold you back in an all-out finishing sprint.
- Dialed performance racing saddle for on and off-road events
- Massive center groove preserves essential comfort and blood flow
- Titanium railing withstands heavy trail hits and cyclocross remounts
- Performance padding for seated riding in rough conditions
- Durable construction is ready for CX tussles and sandpit tumbles
- Founded in 1897, Selle Italia builds on their performance lineage