Novus TM Flow L
Selle Italia recently took a trip to the nineties, bringing back its Novus line and reworking it to exceed 21st century cycling standards. The Novus TM Flow L Shows why the brand is still successful after over a century. It's built on a frame of strong Manganese rails and a composite body that combine to provide a firm ride without sacrificing comfort. The shape works well for many riding positions, be it upright, forward-leaning aero, or anything in between. A cutout in the center relieves perineal pressure for long-distance comfort, while a Duro-Tek cover resists tearing and abrasion to ensure long-term durability.
- A classic Selle Italia saddle for all-around comfort
- Center cutout relieves pressure and numbness on long rides
- Dropped nose aids comfort in a forward-leaning position
- Manganese rails save weight over their steel counterparts
- Duro-Tek cover resists tearing and abrasion