Solid and strong, all thanks to suction.
Whether you regularly need to switch your rack from car to car or you simply prefer a rack that is easy to use, the SeaSucker Bomber 3 Bike Rack is the secure frame mount you need to move a slew of bikes at once. The Bomber 3 will sit on your roof, hatchback, or trunk, making it compatible with virtually any vehicle. Five powerful vacuum cups grip metal, glass, or fiberglass, and are pull-strength rated to 210 pounds each so you can rest assured that it isn't going anywhere. The vacuum cups are easy to install and remove, and won't damage your car's paint unlike alternative attachment systems. The body of the rack is made from 3/4-inch high-density polyethelyne that gives it stability without leaving you struggling under a huge weight every time you want to put it on your car. The rack comes with three rear wheel straps and three heavy-duty fork mounts compatible with 9mm dropouts.A crank arm strap provides additional protection for your car's paint and windows by preventing your pedals from reaching the surface. SeaSucker included an extra vacuum pad, a vacuum pump, and even a tube of lube to ensure you can maintain the pump yourself.
- Frame-mount bike rack for almost any vehicle
- 3/4-inch HDPE body is lightweight and strong
- 6-inch vacuum cups are rated to 210 pounds of pull each
- Compatible with metal, glass, and fiberglass surfaces
- Fork mounts are designed for 9mm dropouts
- Three rear wheel straps secure the bikes
- Includes an extra pad and lube for the vacuum pump
- Holds up to three 45-pound bikes