Why We Like The SealSkinz Upwell Waterproof Heated Cycle Glove
As fall turns to winter and rain turns to snow, you'll find us in the garage, tuning up our bikes, so we can keep riding through the worst weather imaginable. Just as our bikes need a little extra attention to make it through winter, so do our hands, which is why we don the SealSkinz Upwell Waterproof Heated Cycle Glove as we roll out for a training session. With a rechargeable battery and 3 temperature settings, this pair lets us easily find a comfortable temperature to keep our fingers toasty as we cruise through the cold. The waterproof outer brushes aside wet snow, and the goatskin leather palms keep a solid, responsive grip on our handlebars and brake levers, so our wheels stay pointed down the road and our legs keep us churning ahead.
- Winter cycling glove for the coldest, wettest conditions of the year
- Three heat settings allow you to find the perfect amount of warmth
- Rechargeable battery lasts up to 6 hours for longer rides
- Waterproof outer material keeps hands dry and comfortable
- Goatskin leather palm allows for excellent feel and control
- Reflective details increase your visibility on dark winter afternoons
- Primaloft Gold insulation reflects our body heat for additional warmth
- Item #SSZB052
- [membrane/laminate] 100% polyurethane, [face fabric] 50% leather, 46% polyester, 4% elastane, [lining] 92% polyester, 8% aluminum, [insulation] Primaloft Gold
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help