Waterproof Cold Weather Mid-Length Hydrostop Sock
After the second splash from a freezing cold puddle, your feet are pretty well over the initial drama of feeling like you’re riding in the lastest mountain bike edit. The SealSkinz Waterproof sock keeps rain and muck from ruining your ride and keep your feet insulated with the merino wool lining. The Hydrostop cuff forms a seal between your ankle and the sock to keep water from dripping in the top and ruining the defenses of the waterproof membrane. We appreciate that these socks have the fit and comfort of a standard pair, with flat seams and zoned support and still keep us warm and dry.
- Waterproof cold weather socks to keeping you riding all year
- Merino wool lining wicks away moisture keeping feet from feeling clammy
- Hydrostop cuff prevents additional moisture from entering the top of the sock
- Fully waterproof outer for riding in the wettest conditions
- Flat seams and padding maintain comfort