There's a party in your shoes and your toes are invited.
Invite your toes to the warm-party this fall when the temperatures start to plummet. Instead of forgetting about those little-piggies when you wrap up your legs and core with thermal and windproof layers, give them a layer of toasty protection with the SealSkinz Neoprene Overshoes. Shy of riding in your winter boots (which logistically doesn't work out), these overshoes are the best thing you can do to offer your toes a bit of thermal warmth that keeps them going when its beyond cold. These overshoes are designed to cut through wind and rain, insulate, and keep your feet protected when weather is rough, and reflective accents will even improve your visibility when lighting gets dim on blustery winter days.
- Keep your toes toasty when you layer up top
- Kevlar backed neoprene shields you from cold gusts
- Hook and loop straps inforce zippers for secure fit
- Reflective details add a bright pop in low lighting
- Close fitting with silicone gripper to stay secure