Stay warm and seen.
It's a widely known fact that moving objects are easier to see in dim light than static ones, so often, reflective accents that appear on leg endings and shoes are especially successful at capturing motorists' attention. Sealskinz decided to take moving reflectivity one step further with its Neoprene Halo Overshoe, designed for low-light commuting. The brand added a four-lumen LED light to it, in addition to a suite of reflective piping and accents, that's visible to motorists from up to 500 meters away. If you regularly commute before the sun rises and after it's set, take care of reflectivity and warmth in one fell swoop with this efficient overshoe. The addition of a light doesn't add bulk, and the neoprene fabric adeptly shields your feet from brisk, early-season weather, so you can wear the overshoe in daylight without sacrificing functionality.
- Protect your feet from cold air with this hi-vis overshoe
- Neoprene fabric resists water and blocks wind
- 4-lumen LED light has steady and flashing modes
- Wealth of reflective accents keep you visible to motorists
- Reinforced heel and toe for improved longevity
- Includes replaceable CR2032 replaceable battery
- Silicone leg gripper holds overshoe in place
View more Shoes Covers
|Socks & Overshoes|
|US MEN Shoe Size||3.5 - 6||7 - 9||10 - 12||13 - 15|
|UK Shoe Size||3 - 5||6 - 8||9 - 11||12 - 14|
|EU Shoe Size||36 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 49|
|Size in CM||24 - 26||27 - 29||30 - 32||33 - 35|
|US Shoe Size||5 - 7.5||8.5 - 13|
|UK Shoe Size||4 - 7||8 - 12|
|EU Shoe Size||37 - 41||42 - 47|
|Size in CM||25 - 28||29 - 33|
- How to Measure:
- Measure the length of your foot, heel to toe, using a tape measure. The size that you measure in centimeters is your sock size.
Reviews & Community
Seal Skinz sucks
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Seal Skinz is consistently the worst gear I have ever purchased. The lifespan of their products is less than six months. I strongly discourage anyone from ever purchasing a Seal Skinz product.