The shoulder seasons often have unpredictable weather. It may have been sunny with reasonable temperatures when you started your ride, but the wind picked up and now there's a chill in the air with miles left to go. The Sealskinz Hybrid Overmitten offers a solution. It's perfect for cool spring and fall days when you need a little extra warmth, but don't quite need an insulated glove. They're made of a lightweight single-layer fabric that provides some warmth without being bulky. The fabric fits close to your skin and is highly stretchable, providing good range of motion and plenty of dexterity for braking and shifting. Should the wind pick up, or you just need some extra warmth, there's a windproof overmitten concealed neatly away in a pocket in the cuff. Slide it over your fingers and you can finish your ride in comfort.
- An ultra-light glove with a concealable windproof overmitten
- Stretchy single-layer fabric provides dexterity & range of motion
- Optional windproof overmitten offers protection from the wind
- Stretchy, durable cuff provides support and comfort on the bike
- Touchscreen compatibility allows phone use without removing glove
- Reflective logos enhance visibility to cars in low light