Item # SSZ001X
SealSkinz Highland Gloves $63.71
Over the years, we've developed a pretty unsurprising checklist for cycling through the holiday season, and the SealSkinz Highland Gloves check every box twice: windproof, waterproof, insulating, and breathable. This checklist was cobbled together over hours spent spinning in misery while our bodies, faces, feet, and especially hands froze in a wet, wintry hell. You've been there. The rides where you're 25 miles out when you realize that your hands have crossed the line from chilly to wet and cold, and it's only going to get worse while you retrace your route to get back as soon as possible.
The Highland checks the cold by hiding a healthy layer of insulation behind a wind- and waterproof shell. They manage external moisture with an anti-slip treatment across the palms to maintain grip on slippery hoods and bars. Keeping precipitation and wind out is useless if the gloves trap moisture against your skin, though, so the Highland is also breathable, expelling water vapor and keeping your hands dry from the inside to prevent clammy, then cold, hands.
- Ride through cold, wet weather with these cycling gloves
- Waterproof and breathable design keep hands dry
- Windproof protection fends off windchill
- Climashield fill remains breathable while insulating
- Reflective details increase visibility in low light
- Soft brushed nose wipe on thumb is easy on skin
- Stretch cuff construction provides additional protection
View more Men's Winter Bike Gloves
|Hand Circumference||5 - 6in
(12.7 - 15.2cm)
|7 - 8in
(17.8 - 20.3cm)
|Approximate Age||5 years||6 - 9 years||10 - 13 years|
- How to Measure:
- Measure your dominant hand with a tape measure around the knuckles, not including the thumb. Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size.
Reviews & Community
love these gloves
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These gloves are great not too bulky and warm. I've used them for mountain biking with snow in temps in the 20's and my hands were good. Having said this I'm not sure that would be the case if you weren't doing an aerobic activity and getting your heart rate up. Also no issues with getting wet as they are waterproof just as promised.