Grip heavy, ride light.
Mountain bikes have become a maze of over-specialization in the past few years, but SDG Components' Slater Lock-on Grips transcend the usual categorizations: we ride them on everything from 4in XC bikes to dual-crown gravity sleds. The Slaters' mid-density compound and slightly ovalized profile blend light cushion with ergonomics and grip, the latter of which is further improved with subtle texturing. Raised, slightly rounded diamond knobs add palm traction while the recessed grid helps channel moisture away to decrease the risk of slipping off the grips at an inopportune moment on a sketchy descent. The low weight also contributes on climbs, shaving a couple dozen grams compared to common lock-on grips.
- Lock-on mountain bike grips for every up and down
- Shaves double-digit grams compared to common lock-ons
- Mid-density compound sits easy and rides light
- Ovalized cross-section provides a stable palm platform
- Textured and tapered to promote touch and channel moisture away