Radar MTN Cro-Mo Saddle
From hard-charging enduro stages to long and meandering trail rides, the SDG Radar MTN Cro-Mo Saddle provides the support needed for all-day comfort on the bike, without leaving a huge dent in your wallet. By combining design elements from their most popular models, SDG did their absolute best to cater to a wide variety of riding styles and preferences with the new Radar Saddle, making this a solid option for aggressive trail riders and newcomers alike.
Key features include free-floating rail inserts to increase wing flex and comfort, as well as padding designed to distribute pressure evenly underneath your sit bones. The flat-forward shape allows free movement on the saddle in aggressive riding positions, while the wider nose platform offers extra support when shifting to the front of the saddle on steep climbs. The pronounced center channel and hidden undercut ensure adequate pressure relief, helping to relieve numbness and pain as you're racking up trail miles. There's even a rear cutout to help the saddle clear modern 29ers with low seat tubes when you bottom out your suspension.
- Saddle offering all-day comfort for trail and enduro
- Free-floating rail inserts increase wing flex and comfort
- Padding distributes pressure evenly under your sit bones
- Flat-forward design allows free movement on the saddle
- Nose platform provides support on steep climbs
- Rear buzz cutout clears 29er tires at full compression
- Microfiber top with Kevlar sides resists tearing
- Center channel and undercut relieve perineal pressure