Style and support for the trail.
The SDG Components Men's Fly MTN Ti-Alloy Limited Edition Men's Saddle is a lightweight, stylish saddle designed for far-flung trail rides winding across remote ranges, the swift-moving needs of cross-country racers, and even the extremes of demanding enduro circuits. This particular Fly MTN Ti-Alloy Saddle comes in limited edition colorways, so you can stand out on the trail or even match your frame's bright colorway.
The flat-forward platform promotes freedom of motion in the saddle, so you can move your body position forward on brutal climbs where traction is necessary and hang off the back when you're plunging downhill to prevent yourself from flying over the bars. SDG uses a continuous relief channel down the center to prevent excessive pressure from sidelining your riding and racing ambitions. It then employs a wide nose platform that's essential for shifting your weight forward on those daunting climbs over thousands of vertical feet.
Delving into the construction of this saddle, you'll find Ti-Alloy rails for optimal strength-to-weight, but without the excessive cost imposed by pure titanium saddle rails. The lightweight nylon shell provides a supportive platform, which is then covered with a plush EVA foam that's extremely comfortable, even as you rack up mile after mile on the trail. Additionally, you'll find a microfiber cover that's easy to clean, alongside Kevlar-reinforced sides that withstand abrasion and abuse on the trail.
- Lightweight, supportive saddle for trail, XC, and enduro
- Limited edition saddle decked out with bright colorways
- Flat-forward platform for freedom of motion in the saddle
- Continuous relief channel prevents excessive pressure
- Wider nose platform helps you out on longer climbs
- Ti-alloy rails reduce weight and increase strength
- Plush EVA padding for pressure relief and comfort