Hit the trail.
Loop your favorite singletrack all day long in comfort with the durable, responsive, and lightweight SDG Components Circuit MTN Ti-Alloy Saddle. From meandering, mellow trail rides to white-knuckle enduro racing, the Circuit's rugged, versatile design tackles all types of terrain with equal aplomb. Ti-alloy rails deliver a responsive and tough, yet lightweight performance to enhance your control without bogging you down on steep climbs.
The flat-forward platform promotes a more natural range of motion for optimized pedal efficiency, while the nylon glass base with bridge enhances power transfer to meet a more aggressive style of riding. A two-piece microfiber cover with Kevlar sides wrapped over lightweight EVA foam brings you silky-smooth comfort that's well-cushioned against chatter, while the hidden undercut relief channel under the Circuit's base keeps cool air flowing to the area you need it most.
- Versatile and durable saddle for a variety of riding styles
- Ti-alloy rails deliver response, strength, without excess bulk
- Cutout relief under base increases ventilation
- Lightweight EVA foam helps absorb impacts
- Flat-forward platform enables ease of movement