Bel-Air V3 Lux-Alloy Saddle
Comfortable, supportive, and durable—it's easy to see why the SDG Bel-Air has been a rider favorite for over 20 years. The Bel-Air V3 borrows the proven profile of the original, but comes with a host of refinements that bring it up to speed with modern trail bikes.
The new saddle is slimmed down, featuring a shorter overall length, reduced hips for a sleeker appearance, and a wider nose to aid in climbing. Free-floating rail inserts allow more forgiveness at the wings, and there's a new hidden cut-out that relieves pressure and improves comfort. Durability is also improved thanks to ATMOS Shaping, which eliminates the need for bumpers, staples, or glue—leaving a seamless vacuum-sealed cover that's built to withstand the test of time.
- SDG's longtime classic MTB saddle gets a revamp
- Slimmed-down profile with a wider nose for climbing
- Shorter length falls in line with modern geo trends
- Slight rear rise for optimal pedaling power
- Flat-forward platform allows ease of movement on the saddle
- Tip-to-tail relief channel improves comfort
- ATMOS shaping and sonic-welded edges boost durability
- Injection-molded EVA foam sheds grams over previous version