There's a new prince in town.
The SDG Components Bel-Air 2.0 Ti-Alloy Saddle serves up an affordable, versatile, responsive ride that optimizes your pedal efficiency, maintains comfort, and boosts overall power. Thanks to a rear rise platform and ti-alloy rails, the Bel-Air reduces snagging and enhances pelvis rotation for more power from a standard position, while its down-curved nose and lightweight design helps you climb hills more comfortably and without excess weight. Meanwhile, the ingenious Peri-Canal promotes breathability and continuous relief through its tip-to-tail channel for air flow where you need it most, and lightweight EVA foam helps keep your keister comfortably cushioned.
- Lightweight, durable, and versatile saddle for all-day rides
- Ti-alloy rails brings a durable and responsive ride
- Down-curved nose makes climbing more comfortable
- Rear rise platform promotes pelvis rotation to add power
- Lightweight EVA foam absorbs harsh road vibrations