Tri Pro Cycling Shoe
The Scott Men's Tri Pro Shoe maximizes pedaling efficiency and shaves precious time from your bike-to-run transition when every second matters. Its triathlon-specific design features tongue-less construction for speedy entry and exit during the T1 and T2 portions of the race. Wide-pull straps maintain a secure, adaptive fit without creating pressure points or requiring time-consuming adjustments during the race.
The thin synthetic upper conforms to your foot like a glove for aerodynamic efficiency and a supportive, foot-wrapping fit. Scott's ErgoLogic footbed goes above and beyond your standard insole by customizing its fit to your individual foot. It does this by offering adjustable arch support for a truly tailored fit to the unique volume and contours of your foot. And to ensure pedaling efficiency when speed is of utmost concern, the injected nylon, fiberglass-reinforced sole delivers the stiff power transfer desired by serious triathletes.
- Efficiency and quick transition times for triathletes
- Thin synthetic upper provides a glove-like fit
- Tongue-less construction for quick entry and exit
- Wide-pull straps maintain a secure, adaptive fit
- ErgoLogic footbed with adjustable arch support
- Nylon-fiberglass sole maximizes pedaling power