Tri Carbon Cycling Shoe
Streamline your transition time and ramp up your time trial speed with the Scott Men's Tri Carbon Shoe. A tongue-free, wraparound construction makes for a comfortable, secure fit with or without socks, and the full carbon sole provides efficient power transfer. A stiffness index of nine out of ten means this shoe is capable of handling short, high-powered events while leaving just enough comfort to manage those 112-mile segments with ease.
Scott fashions the Tri Pro's upper from a combination of microfiber and 3D nylon air mesh. These materials are combined with Scott's Wrap Fit technology for a snug, breathable, and customized fit. Wrap Fit consists of an internal layer of synthetic leather that provides extra support while conforming to your foot shape to reduce pressure points and increase comfort.
Across the top of the foot, a BOA closure strap provides fast, micro-adjustable fit that's easy to dial on the fly. A hook-and-loop strap across the forefoot provides additional adjustability, for a customized, comfortable fit. As a final touch, the customizable arch of Scott's Adjustable ErgoLogic removable insole nestles securely inside each shoe to accommodate a variety of arch support needs.
- A wraparound shoe to drop transition times
- Carbon sole boasts impressive power transfer
- BOA closure is quick and micro-adjustable
- Dial perfect fit with hook-and-loop strap
- 3D Nylon Air Mesh is ultra-light and breathable
- Wrap fit uses a single piece for simplicity
- ErgoLogic insoles support a variety of arches