Relax and ride.
Barreling down singletrack and crushing technical switchbacks on the weekends is what gets you through your work week, and it's hard to do it without support from reliable equipment, so don the Scott Trail 10 Loose Fit Shorts with Liner, and get your fix. These relaxed shorts pack in all of the features you want for the trail, like 4-way stretch that moves with you when you need to get behind the saddle, and a DWR coating to keep you fresh on the muddier days. They are crafted from a blend of polyester and elastane to elevate moisture transfer and wick away sweat, while stretching gently to keep your comfort at peak levels.
Speaking of comfort, a long climb on choppy fire roads can take a toll on your sit bones, so Scott employs a plush liner that takes the sting out of the chatter. It features a stretchy microfiber layer that sits against your skin for a soft touch against your sensitive anatomy, and strategically placed dense foam padding that soaks up vibrations from the trail, all the while wicking away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable. The shorts are topped off with the features you'd expect from Scott, like zippered side pockets to keep your essentials secure, UPF 50+ coverage to shield you from harsh rays, and an adjustable waist band that keeps your fit dialed in when you're rallying into berms.
- Relaxed shorts for getting your trail fix
- Polyester construction wicks away sweat
- Move freely on the bike with added elastane
- DWR coating sheds water and mud
- Keep your thighs protected from harsh rays with UPF 50+
- Removable liner cushions your sit bones
- Adjustable waistband dials in the perfect fit
- Zippered side and inner mesh pockets store valuables