Tackle the trails in stride.
With a name like the Scott Women's T2 Kinabalu 3.0 Trail Running Shoe, it's no surprise that this shoe tears up and down mountains like Mount Kinabalu, which has over 7,000-feet in elevation gains. This tenacious trail running shoe features an eRide geometrical design, which curves the sole ever so slightly for enhanced energy efficiency and a natural stride.
Scott's Insole Concept fashions the T2 Kinabalu with a women-specific footbed that boasts increased thickness and a higher wrap for narrower heels and smaller forefeet. The AeroFoam+ midsole provides longer lasting shock attenuation and impact absorption, while the Rock Protection Plate discourages any bruising or injury due to jagged rocks. Wet Traction rubber ensures grip on just about any surface, and the self-cleaning lugs make the Kinabalu ready to tackle for dusty and muddy trails.
- Tenacious trail running shoe for fast-and-quick pursuits
- Breathable mesh upper ensures long-lasting comfort
- eRide geometrical design boasts a curved sole for a more natural stride
- Women-specific footbed and AeroFoam+ midsole provide shock attenuation
- Rock Protection Plate discourages bruising from jagged rocks
- Wet Traction rubber sole features self-cleaning lugs for traction
View more Women's Running Tights